Park Hill is opening their website to individual consumers as we all are practicing social distancing. Carol & Company customers can take advantage of this amazing opportunity to buy direct from what normally would only be accessible to wholesale retailers!
Here's How it Works:
- Visit the Park Hill shopping site (click logo at the top of this page).
- Add the items you'd like to buy to your shopping cart.
- Screenshot or email (include your phone number) a list of your cart to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will call you to confirm payment and shipping info or answer any questions.
- Orders must be at least $30.
- Shipping is FREE in the continental U.S. except for very large orders.
- Returns are subject to shipping costs and a 20% restock fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is Park Hill?
A: Park Hill is a wholesaler that deals in only on-trend collections of everything for your home. They are one of the most well-known designers in the retail industry. Their collection is all about high-quality, style, and tasteful interior decorating.
Q: What is special about this offer?
A: Normally, individual buyers cannot shop with Park Hill and their products are only available through retailers. Right now you have the opportunity to shop directly from a massive wholesaler. This gives you unfettered access to a vast array of gorgeous products and you can do that because Carol & Company is a client. Being our customer means we can place orders directly on your behalf.
Q: Can I get these items by just calling them?
A: No, they will only take orders through their retail clients like Carol & Company.
Q: Is there a minimum order price?
A: Yes, there is a $30 order minimum.
Q: Are there shipping charges?
A: There will be shipping charges in most cases and we will let you know about total costs before we place the order over the phone with you.